hep global GmbH Römerstraße 3
74363 Güglingen (Deutschland)
Telephone: +49 (0) 7135 93446-0
Directors: Ingo Burkhardt
Registered place of business: Güglingen, Römerstraße 3
Company register no.: HRB 737 065, Amtsgericht - Registergericht - Stuttgart
VAT ID: DE 276 995 859
Entity responsible for website content:
hep global GmbH
Person responsible per Broadcasting Treaty s. 55(2):
1. Privacy notice
hep energy GmbH takes the protection of personal data very seriously. It is of utmost importance to us that your personal data is protected online. We explain in the following what data are processed and with whom they are shared when you visit our website and use our online services. You will also find information on your rights as a data subject.
As laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is all information that pertains to a person and with which this person can be identified, such as the name or e-mail address of the data subject. As set out in the GDPR, processing is any operation that is performed on personal data, such as the collection, storage, transmission or erasure of personal data.
2. Data controller
The entity responsible for processing your data is:
hep global GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0)7135 9344 6612
Registered in Güglingen at the Local/Registry Court of Stuttgart, no. HRB 737 065
Directors: Thorsten Eitle | Ingo Burkhardt
You can contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. He is available for any questions concerning data protection.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When you visit our website, we collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called log files). These log files that are stored in the log files of our server are technically required for your visit to our website as well as for our legitimate interest in displaying our website to you and guaranteeing its stability and security. The log files that we process specifically involve the following data:
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of your request;
- The content of your request (which specific sub-website you are accessing);
- The website from which you access our website;
- The access status/HTTP status code;
- The respective data volume transferred;
- Your browser;
- Your operating system and its interface and
- The language and version of your browser software.
Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b, lit. f GDPR constitutes the legal basis for this processing.
4. Collection and processing of personal data when contacting us using the dedicated form or email
To offer you our online services, we use online forms or contact forms on our websites.
We provide you with a form on our website so that you can contact us. The data entered in the mask is transmitted to us and saved when you send the message. The transmission is SSL encrypted.
In an input mask we ask for your name, e-mail address and your concern. In addition to your IP address, the time that it is sent is also saved.
In the course of the sending process, we obtain consent from you and make reference to this Privacy Statement.
Alternatively, you can get in touch by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by us. In this case, the personal data transmitted by you in the e-mail is saved. When you make contact, the data sent by you is processed by us exclusively for the purpose of processing your enquiry. The data is not forwarded to third parties in connection with this data processing. When our contact form is used, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR constitutes the legal basis for processing.
If you send us an e-mail, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR constitutes the legal basis for processing.
Insofar as the enquiry addresses the conclusion of a contract, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis for processing. We erase the data produced in this context once it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose. This applies to personal data from the input mask of the contact form and data sent by you by e-mail when the respective conversation has been terminated. The conversation is terminated when it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been fully clarified. You have the right to revoke consent that you previously granted for data processing at any time. If you have contacted us by e-mail, you may object to your personal data being stored. You may direct any revocation or objection to the aforementioned contact address.
Please note that in such a case the conversation cannot be continued and must be terminated. We will then erase the data transmitted and stored in the course of the enquiry.
Collection of this data in order to provide the website and store data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. As a result, the user has no right to object.
In addition to the processing of the aforementioned personal data, we place cookies on our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser used by you and provide us, the body placing the cookie, with certain information. A cookie generally contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the age of the cookies and an alphanumeric identifier.
Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and cannot run programmes on or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies help us to make our website more user-friendly and effective for you.
Transient cookies particularly include session cookies that store a session ID that is used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. Your computer can therefore be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. You can delete persistent cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
Please note that parts of our website can only be used to a limited extent if you adjust the settings in your browser to reject cookies.
The data coming from our website is recorded by a service provider instructed by us, however hep energy GmbH alone determines the use of the data.
The data collected by us include the Internet protocol or IP address from which you access the Internet, date and time, the searched files or search terms and the browser used by you. This information is used to record the number of visitors to the various areas of our website, determine the system performance and identify problematic areas.
We use this information to make our website more comprehensive and enhance its benefits to you. This information is not linked to personal data
6. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- Strato AG, our hosting provider. The legal grounds for this disclosure are provided by Article 28 of the GDPR, as Strato AG acts as a commissioned ‘processor’ for us.
If we engage external service providers to process your personal data on our behalf (‘processors’), we sign data processing agreements with them so that they are contractually bound to process your personal data exclusively in line with our directions and to the extent permitted by law.
7. Use of social media plug-ins
We currently do not use social media plug-ins that allow you to share our content on the relevant platforms.
8. E-mail newsletter
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require that you provide us with an e-mail address and information that allow us to check that you are the holder of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Other data is not collected. We exclusively use this data to send the information requested and do not forward it to third parties.
You can revoke the consent granted to store the data, e-mail address and their use for the purposes of sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
The services advertised are specified in the declaration of consent. If you enter your e-mail address in the newsletter mailing list, we initially save this e-mail address on a temporary basis for the purpose of sending you an e-mail in which you can confirm being added to the mailing list ("double opt-in" procedure).
To enable us to verify your entry in the newsletter mailing list and to protect ourselves from any accusation of sending unsolicited e-mails, we also save the time and date of registration and confirmation of registration in the mailing list as well as the IP address under which registration takes place. The IP address is not used for other purposes.
Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a GDPR constitutes the legal basis for data processing processes related to newsletter services.
You can revoke your consent to be sent the newsletter at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter via the link that is provided in each newsletter.
9. Use of web analysis tools
10. Ordinary dates for erasing data
You can at any time withdraw any consent you have given with effect for the future. We will only store personal data that you share with us through our website for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which it was entrusted to us. If you no longer consent to us storing your personal data or if it has become incorrect, we will arrange to have your data erased or restricted from processing upon receiving corresponding instructions from you or make the necessary corrections (provided this is possible under applicable law). If desired, you can obtain information free of charge about all personal data concerning you that we have stored. We have put together additional information regarding your rights in Section 14.
11. Data security
hep energy GmbH takes the latest technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against loss, destruction, falsification or unwanted access as comprehensively as possible. When personal data are entered in online forms, hep energy GmbH protects this personal data with great care.
hep energy GmbH and the processors carefully selected by us pursuant to Article 28 GDPR protect your personal data with technical and organisational measures, applying the relevant statutory provisions.
Please note that transmission online (e.g. during e-mail correspondence) can nevertheless present gaps in security. Seamless protection of the data against third-party access is not feasible.
12. Links to other websites
Our online offering contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether the operators of such comply with data protection provisions. Despite careful checks as regards content, we cannot assume liability for external links to third-party content. Please refer to the privacy notices on the relevant sites for information on data processing on these websites.
13. Willingness to provide data
The provision of your personal data on our websites exclusively takes place on a voluntary basis. You are neither legally nor contractually obliged to do so.
If you send enquiries to us using the contact form, your information from the enquiry form including the contact data entered by you in it is stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case there are follow-up queries. We will not forward this data without your consent.
14. Your rights
Depending on the circumstances of your individual situation, you stand to have the privacy rights listed below.
You are entitled to:
- to demand access to your personal data and/or copies of it. This includes information on the purpose of use, the category of the data used, its recipients and those entitled to access it as well as, if possible, the planned duration of data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration;
- to demand the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that its use is inadmissible under data protection legislation, particularly because (i) the data is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) no longer required for the purposes for which it is collected, (iii) the consent on which processing was based has been revoked or (iv) you have successfully asserted a right to object to data processing; in cases where the data is processed by third parties, we will forward your requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to these third parties, unless this proves to be infeasible or is associated with disproportionate effort;
- to refuse to consent or – without affecting the lawfulness of data processing operations concluded before the time of revocation – to revoke your consent for your personal data to be processed at any time;
- not to be subjected to a decision entirely based on automated processing that affects you legally or significantly affects you in a similar way;
- to demand the personal data concerning you that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and transmit this data to another controller without hindrance on our part; you also have the right to demand that we transmit the personal data directly to another controller provided this is technically feasible; and/or
- to take legal action or to call upon the responsible authorities where you take the view that your rights have been violated as a result of processing of your personal data that is not in line with data protection regulations.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time:
- provided that we process your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising; or
- provided that we process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests and there are reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you have questions, suggestions or comments on the topic of data privacy, please contact hep global GmbH:
hep global GmbH
Güglingen, September 2018